5 Things I ❤️ to Wear to Work
“Work, work, work, work, work!” (in my Rhianna voice ???) Opening up a dental practice has seriously put me on my drill and fill routine.
Whether, I’m providing patient care, figuring out dental insurance plans, or working on marketing strategies with Hubby, I feel like every minute of the workday is allocated to the mission and my little bit of free time has vanished. Poof! When it comes to making my time easier to manage, I’ve streamlined not only my yogurt and banana breakfast, but also my commute, my dental materials, and especially my wardrobe. Here are the 5 things that I’m wearing on the job:
- My new favorite scrubs are from WW Revolution by Cherokee. They are super comfy, excellent quality and equipped with enough pockets for all your necessities (i.e. lip gloss, post-its, etc.) Did I mention that they come in a variety of 17 different colors?!
- I’ve bragged before about my five-minute eye glam and my jewelry game is also on point with the timeless choice of pearl studs. They don’t interfere with my clinical gear and can easily transition from the gym or onto preschool pick-up.
- It’s no secret that dentistry is hands on all day long and keeping a clean field makes moisturizing with Eucerin Eczema Relief a step I simply can’t afford to skip. The gentle non-greasy oatmeal enriched formula is so soothing. This item is a must have.
- Running shoes? Indeed. If you are looking for a reason to choose dentistry as a profession, let the line of Women’s Nike Flex be an incentive. Happy feet, happy life.
- Finally, my iWatch Series 3 is “Always On Time” (in my Ashanti Voice ???). Light on my wrist, this brilliant device not only ensures that I don’t miss a call, but is synced with my favorite tunes and literally keeps me on my toes.
Ok, gotta run! Lolz. I would ❤️ to hear what makes your wardrobe “work!” Happy Valentine’s Day.